First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 2, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 26)

June 25 😊🥰


Today I didn’t feel like cooking so I bought a lot of nice food from a couple of shops. We really enjoyed the food and we had that for dinner as well. The kids finish their school and now it’s summer holiday. So I’ve put regular show and they just started watching. In the evening we watched Spy and I watched the Martian with my best friend. 


June 26 😊🥰


It’s a Saturday so it’s just a normal relaxing day. In the morning I went to send my Switch to be updated. Went to McDonald’s for breakfast and then just rested until lunch. At lunch we ate leftovers and in the evening I bought some oiso. I feel tired so I am going to rest early today. Oh and I help H1 out some sheets after getting scolded by my wife 


June 27 😊🥰


We start the morning by talking to my best friend. After that I start the day. For lunch we just ate whatever we can find in the kitchen but for dinner I bought some Korean after going to mall to buy some stuff. The day is spend playing games and watching shows. Overall good day 


June 28 😊🥰


I woke up this morning and started to clean the house. I started with the floors. Mop and swept. The store. The kitchen (which was not that clean) and then I cooked some prawns and cuttlefish. In the evening I went to pick up Callie and we are trying a new thing called intermittent fasting. Sounds good so far. The government has extended the lockdown until further notice as well as given some help for everyone 


June 29 😊😢


It started off good. I played some games. I did exercises. For lunch I made burgers with sweet potato fries and spicy Mayo sauce. The Mayo sauce was so good. Dinner we all had our separate dinner time. I cleaned the patio and it’s more organised this time. In the evening I didn’t get to talk to my best friend. They were having a crappy day and I wasn’t there. They overreacted at night so I had to calm them down. 


June 30 😊🥰 


Today I decided to make some spaghetti for the girls while I ate noodle soup for lunch. I spend the morning cleaning the toilet and washing all the clothes. Finished Journey and it was awesome. Watched some Loki. Played some Tekken and WRC. It’s been half of the year gone. Hopefully the next half is going to be better 


July 1 😊🥰


Today woke up and played some games as usual. Did laundry. Send H2 for the dentist. She got a lot of cavities which due to the fact she doesn’t brush her teeth. After that I had to bring the wife. Went to do some grocery shopping and bought food outside. Bought a lot of food so I didn’t had to cook dinner. At night played some more Tekken and WRC. Overall it was a good day 


No comments:

Post a Comment