First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Philadelphia

Okay from the title you won't know what is this movie is about










What is it about?
A man wrongly terminated from his job seeks to sue his company due to discrimination

The Good 
The story is very gripping during the time where AIDS and being gay was considered not a good thing 
Tom Hanks (he won an oscar for this) really made you believe that he is very troubled
The courtroom scenes was gripping even though it was slow 
The ending was bittersweet 

The Bad 
Nothing much. This movie sets up what it needed to be. Is either you enjoy it or you didn't. I for one found it enjoyable 

The Ugly
Nothing 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: It is a very heavy movie. Really the title can fool you  

No comments:

Post a Comment