First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Absolver

Sucks I really don't have the patience for this game

Genre: Action 
Platform: PS4 
Release Date: 2017















What is it about?
You play as the warrior without a face destined to go and try and beat everyone around you

What I liked?
The combat is slow and methodical. Every punch you land really needs to be calculated. 
Each parry and block you do reflects on how you handle the opponent 
The art style is very peaceful and calm even in amidst the chaos

What I didn't liked?
The stamina meter. You'll end up facing multiple enemies where you need to run just to refill your stamina bar
How hard are the bosses. You'll end up dying a lot. Like really a lot 
The stages are big but they didn't provide a map. So you'll wonder aimlessly until you find your next target. I spend time going on the same place over and over again 

Status: Played a good couple of hours before I died over and over again.

Fun Factor: If you have the patience for it sure. But is stop being fun after you'll end up dying a lot 









No comments:

Post a Comment