First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Metroid Zero Mission

Now this is how you make a remake 

Game no: 415
Genre: Action  
Platform: GBA
Release Date: 2004
















What is it about?
The remake of the original Metroid game with modern 16-bit enhancements

What did I liked?
The game is amazing. Everywhere you go there is something for you to discover
Powerups and upgrades help you to move forward in the game 
Controls are tight and pixel perfect
Bosses are amazing and some are hard 
The ending for the original game has a extra gameplay mode which is amazing 

What didn't I liked?
As any Metroid game you will get lost a lot. I need to use a guide just to find where to go next 

Status: Finish the game in 3 hours 16 minutes at 56%

Fun Factor: Probably one of the best Metroid game I played. 

No comments:

Post a Comment