First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, July 5, 2021

Nidhogg II

 A short and fun game

Game no: 410
Genre: Action 
Platform: PS4 
Release Date: 2017
















What is it about?
Get to the end of the screen by dueling 1 on 1 

What did I liked?
A simple fast paced gameplay. You can finish the game in under 7 minutes
The combat is easy and yet you need to be reacting very fast in order to advance 
Sometimes you don't need to even fight but just run away until you reach the end screen
The art style is very colorful. Very water color. 

What didn't I liked?
Nothing much. It's simple enough game to play 

Status: Finish the game in 24 minutes

Fun Factor: The game is just a fun arcade game. No depth but it is very fun 

No comments:

Post a Comment