First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Trials Fusion

This is a fun game but not without it's downfalls 

Genre: Racing
Platform: PS4 
Release Date: 2014















What is it about?
Riding a motocross from point A to point B while avoiding all obstacles 

What did I liked?
The gameplay is fun.. You need to master all the skills such as flipping, hopping, leaning 
The stages are so interactive. It is 3D but on a 2D plane. So you'll be worried of falling but you won't
Lots of checkpoints incase you screw up a run 
Different types of bikes to choose from 

What I didn't liked?
Some of the stages you really need to master you skills of riding 
There is one stage that seems impossible to cross 
Each level is lock behind how many medals you won. So that sucks

Status: Finish the game until level 7. Had to stop since it was getting frustrating 

Fun Factor: It's a fun game if you have the skills and patience for it

No comments:

Post a Comment