First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate : Aftermath

The continuation of one of the best fighting games ever 

Game no: 391
Genre: Fighting 
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2020















What is it about?
As the name says the ultimate edition that includes all the characters from all the DLC plus an extra 6 chapter story 

What I liked?
The story is interesting. Netherealm studios are really the master of storytelling the fighting game space
The extra characters are fun. Robocop, Rambo, Terminator all play differently. It's fun to play as them 

What I didn't liked?
Well I actually can't fault the game but the switch port is really the worse way to play this game. Load times are really so long. But on the other hand, how they manage to fit everything in the switch is beyond amazing 
Playing fighting games alone is really boring 

Status: Finish the aftermath storyline and play with some of the characters 

Fun Factor: If you play MK 11. You need to check this out 

No comments:

Post a Comment