First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, February 19, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 7)

Feb 12😊😁

Today I got a date with my best friend. He needs to find a broadband solution for his house and I owed him a birthday treat. He didn't get what he wanted so he needs to come back tomorrow. We have some peranakan food which is delicious. Coming home I took a nice nap and then I got an email from my employer asking me to do a report on how to design a website. So she is going to pay me by the hour. I am excited on doing this since I have lots of plan so I will probably start tomorrow evening. Had McDonalds for dinner. It's Chinese New Year so a holiday for the kids. Oh I got my first paycheck for a job. The money for some it is not much but for me. It was a lot 


Feb 13 😞😁

Today I have a second man date with my friend. This time we went to the broadband provider only to find out that he couldn’t pick up his broadband yet. Frankly it didn’t really matter. We got to hang and eat some sushi. Wife got a birthday present today from her friend. It’s a box of sandwiches which I ate some. Made some fried rice with the leftover grill lamb and talk to my best friend. We had another fight which ended up us going on a midnight viewing of a movie. I slept close to 2am and I didn’t regret anything. 


Feb 14 😓😢

So today it started of great. I was happy but it all changed after lunch. After lunch things were not the same again. My body didn’t feel good probably due to what I ate but my heart also was sad. Really yesterday was not a good day. Sigh 


Feb 15 😊🥰

It was just a normal day yesterday. I cooked. Did worked and then watched some tv. I get to talk to my best friend so that’s good. We are good so I am not worried. In the evening my best friends wife called me asking my opinion on a wedding dress. I was flattered. It rained like crazy and it cause a flood in front of our house. Overall it’s a good day 


Feb 16 😊🥰

For lunch I made some fried chicken cutlets and bought something from the outside as well. I was doing more R&D work. Got a call with a couple of vendors. Which is good. I feel that I am part of an organisation. In the evening the family want some chicken satay so I got some for them. I found that there was a roadblock at the road that usually don’t have it. So I have to take the long way home. Played some crisis core. Talk to my best friend. Loving today 


Feb 17 😅🥰

Today I was woken up around 2am by a loud crash. It turns out that Callie the cat broke a 20 year old vase. The cat was scared but we are clearly were pissed. Woke up this morning and cook some spaghetti for the girls. I instead made some instant noodles for myself. I didn’t want to eat spaghetti. Did some research and in the evening send Callie to the vet. Got to talk to my best friend some more. Awesome as usual. In the evening got me some burgers for dinner and slept early around 1030 because I didn’t had my nap. 


Feb 18 😊🥰

The cleaners came yesterday. So I bought two large pizzas for the girls. Me and the wife went to eat all you can eat dim sum. Which was okay. It’s cheap because is basically more carbs than meat. I didn’t do any work yesterday but hoping to finish it today. Wife slept early so I stayed and talk. I went to sleep at 11 and today is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment