First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, February 5, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 5)

Jan 29 πŸ˜…πŸ₯°
So today I woke up late. Almost miss my morning prayers. My best friend woke up late as well. So that’s that. Spend the day playing more Spider-Man. Now I’m also looking at a new game called Hades which is awesome. I was supposed to buy some korean food but my mon in law called and said that she will be bringing food after 1pm. The problem is it’s 1pm till late. So I had to buy some food anyway. Did my exercises in the evening. My best friend sign me up for a 5km virtual run. So I guess I’m doing that tomorrow. If I start at 7am. I probably can finish it by 8am. Lovely day today

In other news 
• Some redditors bought some gamestop stock and now a lot of Wall Street trades are losing money. Awesome story 

Jan 30 😊πŸ₯°
Today I did something that I didn’t do for a long time. I went for a walk. My best friend entered me in a virtual run. Basically you just need to complete the run anywhere you want and upload the map and the time online to get the medal. I did 5km in 1h 03m. Not bad if I say so myself. Finally got some Korean for the girls. Spend the day playing Spider-Man. Watching the new Wandavision episode. And more Hades. Oh and of course chatting with bestie. Overall a great day 

In other news
• highest covid cases so far with 5725 and our state has 3126. They say it’s not even today’s cases that these are backlog tests from a couple of days ago. So expect the worse 

Jan 31 😊
Cooked like at 9 and it took me like an hour to make 3 dishes and rice. Spend the day talking to my friend and playing some Hades. H1 decided to paint her table so I can’t play my ps5 today. In the evening we went to the neighbours house because we need to let them know the girls just in case we are not home. H1 and H2 learn to ride a bicycle. H1 got the hang of it in less than a couple of minutes. H2 however... πŸ˜…. Still needs work. Made some beef kebab with wrap for dinner. Now just resting while watching a move  

Feb 1 😞πŸ˜₯
Today things were as usual. But I think it’s started with the wrong foot with my wife. At first she wanted my monitor. I said fine. Just take it. But I don’t want to use hers. She got kissed of for me not using hers. Made lunch for the girls. Played some games. In the evening went out to find a road where they are no policeman due to me picking up the cleaners for tomorrow. Brought wife along. She is in a foul mood. She didn’t say a word so I kept quiet. Coming home she started yelling at the girls and at me. I kept quiet but I am really frustrated at the situation. Went to sleep early but was woken up by her (which I really don’t like) to fix her computer. Overall it was a good day. Good thing my best friend is here to cheer me up. 

Feb 2 😊πŸ₯°
So I found out why she is upset. It turns out yesterday I didn’t show my sincerity in giving my monitor to her. So she is upset because of that. Sigh... which cause her to be in the bad mood. Glad we got that thing sorted out. She didn’t want to work for this 2 days. Today I went to pick up the cleaners. She has to come twice because it’s been 3 weeks since she cleans the house. Lunch was provided by mom in law. It was beef bone soup. Yummy and then I spend bringing my wife around while the cleaners clean the room. After sending her back. I went to get McDonald’s. Ended the day by playing some games. Watching some tv. Overall a great day. Oh me and my best friends are going strong 

Feb 3 😊😞
Let’s see. Today I just made some fried rice with leftovers. Played a lot of video games. I finished Spider-Man extra content and now I’m playing... more Spider-Man but it’s Miles turn to shine. I made some pita hot pockets with chicken and veggies. It was yummy. Remember I said me and my best friend are going strong. I spoke to soon. She got some bad news and she tends to be recluse when she is in a sad and horrible mood. Sigh... it’s okay I guess. I’ll be here if she needs to talks if not. I’ll pray that she gets some peace and all what she wants. Well after giving my cat his night medication. H1 was complaining she wants a chair. So I ask her to go ask my mom. She did and my mom decided to get the most expensive chair she can find. From ikea at $140. Lucky her

Feb 4 😞😭
Today was not a good day. First of all I didn’t get my morning call from my friend so I assume she still needs her space. Need to go and pick up the cleaner a second time since the house need more work. Played some games. Bought some lunch. Things started happening in the evening after I send the cleaner home. Wife called and said Patches the cat is pooping, vomiting and bleeding. After sending the the cleaners I had to rush back. Arrived at the Veg and patches has a high fever and probably and infection. He will be on IV tomorrow... me and my friend finally talked and apologize. I think we are going to be okay... it’s hard not too. H1 cried when I came back. I hate having pets... really I don’t know what to say

This is not a good week... in ended badly. But I’m glad I get someone to talk to 

No comments:

Post a Comment