First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, February 26, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 8)

Feb 19 😅😞
Today I made some roast chicken with fried rice. After shower I just hang out and finish the website report. Things started going down the drain at the evening. First we have an unexpected guest in a form of a cobra. We had to call the firefighters and they came with two trucks and 8 people came in. After that my friend call for a personal matter and my wife disturb me. I kinda lost it and make her upset. So my friend was angry at me and my wife was upset. To top it all off my best friend is having some medical issue which makes me worry about her 😓

Feb 20 😊🎂
Today is my wife’s birthday. So in the morning H1 woke us up with pancakes. After that we got ready to go the mall for a birthday lunch. The flowers I ordered came just before we left. It was beautiful. We went to the mall and then tried to go find a steakhouse. The steakhouses were all full so we ended up eating at a Korean baked chicken shop. We ordered cream and spicy chicken. Let’s just say the chicken was too spicy 🥵. Wife did some shopping and then we went to the in laws house. There we we greeted with two cakes and food. I took a short nap. And then went out to buy some cat food. Having dinner and we are going home. Overall it was an awesome birthday for her 

Feb 21 😊🙂
Today I had two cook meals because tomorrow because the next day is we have a doctors appointment. Had a nap and in the evening had to go to the mall to run some errands. Before going to the mall, my wife’s friends gave some dessert and the cream puff. The cream puff was awesome and crunchy. Me and my best friend has a falling off and this time I want to make this stick. Because really... she needs to be happy and I don’t know if I can give that to her 

Feb 22 😅🥰
Today went to the therapist at 730 since her appointment is at 830. The session was good. She did tore me one. After that we went to IKEA to finally buy the chair for the girls. IKEA was practically empty so shopping went without a hitch. Paid for shipping but it turns out since covid. They don’t include installation. So in the end we got our money back and I need to do the installation. 

Feb 23 😅😊
Today in the morning I spend time cleaning the patio. Due to the snake accident. So was cleaning all the card box boxes. After that I went to do some groceries and bought lunch. In the evening I plan to make some shepherds pie. It was a long process. I did made a lot so we gave some to my wife’s friends and the neighbours. Clean the kitchen and now I’m super tired. In other news today is my last day for my best friend. She was well loved for everyone. Everyone gave her a lot of gifts. That goes to show that you think you have no friends until it’s your last day at work. 

Feb 24 😊🥰
Today woke up and played games... i played some bugsanx and I found that as novelty as the game is. It is not my kind of game. So deleted thar and now playing some concrete genie. So far it’s been fun. I cooked some beef and veggies stir fry. That was awesome. Kids at the pie and we ate some rice. In the evening I played more games. Finish Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath and then played a calm game called a short hike. Awesome stuff. Wanted to try some Ori but probably later. At night saw the first episode of Superman & Lois and it was amazing. First time I really am interested in a pilot. Good day I guess...

Feb 25 😰😞
Today is started off bad. Patches was so weak and showing signs of dying. We are all worried and ask the girls to say their goodbyes. Came to the vet and it turns out Patches has a high fever and constipation. That’s why he feels so sick. So he is warded for the next couple of days. Went to bank to withdraw some money. Send my wife to her moms while I gave the kids food (we ate earlier. Some fried fish). Did laundry. Played some games. Took a short nap. Pick up wife and then she wanted Burger King. They mess out order and then when our burger came again it was ice cold. Really not a good way to start the day. I had a fight with my wife... and then I left the house to just clear my mind. Came back home and things were back to normal. so just another day in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment