First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, February 8, 2021

Space Sweepers

It's Star Wars meets Wall-e and Monster Inc









What is it about?
In the year 2092 Earth has become too polluted that everyone lives in space. A group of people known as the Space Sweepers cleans the debris falling down from space. 

The Good
The effects are high class. Really for a movie with only 20 million budget. It looks stunning
The story will give you all the feels, from sadness to laughter
The Korean actors are awesome. This movie has a lot of different races with different language structure  

The Bad
The bad guy really is not that bad at all. He looks unintimidating at all
The story is a bit too long. 

The Ugly
Oh my god. Anybody who talks English in this movie really can't act. Like I mean they are not even C grade actors.. They are like worse 

After Credits: No

Verdict: An interesting movie. Must watch in my book 

No comments:

Post a Comment