First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, February 25, 2021

A Short Hike

This game is short and sweet. Love it 

Game no: 392
Genre: Action (Walking Simulator) 
Platform: Nintendo Switch 
Release Date: 2019
















What is it about?
Claire was force to go for a short hike. Little does she know. It was the best experience  of her life

What I liked?
This game is basically a very zen game. You walk. Collect shells, sticks. Meet people. Do some sidequests
You are just enjoying the scenery on the way to you end game 
Climbing the top of the mountain is a really challenge but when you reach there. You feel a certain sense of achievement 
There is still more to do but you probably can do it later>

What I didn't liked?
Nothing. This is in my opinion a perfect game

Status: Finish the game in one sitting. It is really a short game 

Fun Factor: Game of the year for me. Probably will stay in my switch for a while 

No comments:

Post a Comment