First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

Among the five so far this is probably my least favorite 





















What is it about?
The crew of the Enterprise is taken hostage and it force to find an unknown power

The Good 
There are parts of the movie is serviceable
The parts when they are not in enterprise is fun 

The Bad
The main bad guy sucks 
I don't get him even for a bad guy. Everyone seems to be okay in helping him to get where he needs to go 

The Ugly 
The end scene. That just overbearing and cringe

After Credits: No 

Verdict: This movie is so boring... But at least is a standalone trek movie I guess  

No comments:

Post a Comment