First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

I love to cycle to school

I remember my bicycle. It was a 5 speed with off road tires and a short frame due to my short size. My brother goes to school by motorcycle but I just love to ride on my own. I’ll usually take my own time cycling so I’ll leave home around 7am and cycle to the stand that sells mixed rice. I’ll get my mixed rice which I’ll eat later. While I cycle to see I have time to reflect on the day. The best part of having a bicycle is that I can go anywhere I choose. I’ve cycle hours to go to the beach. The city to get some games or just hanging out with my friends or by myself. I miss having a bicycle. Nowadays people all wear their expensive suit and bicycles to cycle around the highway. But there was a time where you just can’t ride a bicycle whenever you choose... good old days 

No comments:

Post a Comment