First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Man Up

I love this movie 





















What is it about?
A girl went on a blind date but it turns out she wasn't his blind date

The Good 
This is a romantic lovely comedy 
There are a lot of funny bits that I can relate to 
Love is really messy and this really only happens in the movies 
This movie happens in the span on less than 12 hours

The Bad
The guy in the bowling alley was a plot point. I mean really what are the chances of finding someone you know in a city that big 

The Ugly
Nothing much. 

After Credits: No

Verdict: One of the best movies I watched in a long time. Probably going to be top 3 for this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment