First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Living in a boarding school

So in year 4 I decided to try staying in a boarding school. My school is basically a semi boarding school. So you have the option of staying in school if you want to. So the reason why I wanted to stay in school is because I just wanted a change of pace and I didn’t want to commute from home. I found out living in boarding school is not like in the movies. First of all that you need to wake like super early to start the day. And the food there is not as nice as at home. I think we ate fish 6 times a day (which is funny that now fish is expensive). Overall it’s mostly study study and more studying. It was fun because I get to hang with my friends. Overall the experience only last 6 months because mom wanted me back and I also wanted to go home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment