First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

What do I want?

Well I was ask a question on what do I want. Let’s say your best friend wanted to give you anything (within reason). I’d say there is a lot of things I want... but there is nothing I need. I can make due with what I have. That’s a nice gesture I got. It’s a first time a stranger wanted to get me anything... I don’t feel right asking them for stuff... the funny thing is I will probably buy them something if they didn’t ask for it... well that’s just me I guess... anyway. This is what happens when I didn’t blog the whole day. It’s just a random thought 

No comments:

Post a Comment