First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Uno 4th and 5th Game

So we have 2 games since I last blog about it. The 4th game is probably the longest we had in a long time where we finish the whole deck twice. I think one game was like 25 minutes and the total game time was close to 2 hours. The winner of the game is H1 

Game 1: H1
Game 2: H1
Game 3: H2
Game 4: Me
Game 5: H1

Me: 2 wins
H1: 1 win
H2: 1 win

Game 5th was a bit short and I really wasn't that lucky again. I mean really this game is more about luck than skill 

Game 1: H2
Game 2: H2
Game 3: Me
Game 4: H1
Game 5: H2

Me: 2 wins
H2: 2 wins
H1: 1 win


No comments:

Post a Comment