First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, February 22, 2021

The Bullies (Part 1)

Well I knew eventually I have to come to this part of my life. You may think I’m all friendly and happy but the fact is that school was though. After year 4 i was tormented by a bully. To make matters worse that the bully was in the same class as I am. First he would just treated to beat me up. For no reason. Well I do believe the reason he was so unhappy is because he is a drug addict and has an unhappy childhood. But as for me I almost got beaten up... eventually I did... but they were smart. They don’t hit my face because that would leave a mark. Instead they just hit my chest area. It would leave a bruise but it wasn’t that bad that I would come crying to mom. It was a different time back then. I mean you know how it was when your school... if you guys get bullied I’ll come over.. but I really didn’t want to trouble your grandma... okay... so that’s all for now... I’ll continue later 

No comments:

Post a Comment