First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Star Trek III The Search for Spock

Not a bad movie. In my point 












What is it about?
The continuation from the second movie. The title is basically the plot

The Good
A smaller cast means a tighter story 
It ties from the previous movie 
There are Klingons finally 
Good ending I guess

The Bad
The main Klingon is played by Christopher Lloyd. He is so not a Klingon
They recast Saavik and she is not a good character

The Ugly 
Nothing much. Its a serviceable Star Trek movie

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's an okay movie 

No comments:

Post a Comment