First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps

Additional content for one of the best games ever

Game no: 388
Genre: Action
Platform: PS5
Release Date: 2019













What is it about?
Side stories of the secondary characters

What I liked?
3 episodes that wrap up together in a nice little bow in the end
There are a lot of extra side mission that is not available in the first game. Like a bomb defusal, a murder mystery, a art heist 
Captain Yuri storyline I hope will be resolve in the second game 
They didn't use the whole map which is good 

What I didn't liked?
Screwball missions. Oh my god. It's really annoying 
Crime in the city is still annoying but its not that many

Status: Finish the game with 100% completed

Fun Factor: It's a good addition to the main game. A must play 


No comments:

Post a Comment