First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

I think this is the first Star Trek movie I watched a long time ago 





















What is it about?
A strange alien comes to threaten earth and it is up to the enterprise crew to travel back and save the world

The Good
The plot is simple and yet entertaining 
It continue from the third movie 

The Bad
Less visual effects. I think they didn't have the budget for it 

The Ugly
Nothing much, It is an enjoyable movie 

After Credit: No

Verdict: A great Star Trek movie. I wonder what is next 

No comments:

Post a Comment