First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Spider-Man: Miles Morales

This is probably the main reason why I wanted the PS5

Game no: 390
Genre: Action
Platform: PS5 
Release Date: 2020



















What is it about?
The continuation of the first Spider-Man game starring Miles Morales

What I liked?
They improve a lot on the first game which made it much more streamline 
Miles has less gadgets but makes up for it bioelectric powers
The Friendly Neighborhood App provide variety of side missions which is fun to do
The story is great and the ending is sad and awesome at the same time
Side missions are varied
Each of the alternate spider suits are awesome. Spider-Cat suit is the best. 
Miles can go stealth which is great in sneaking missions

What I didn't liked?
Some enemies are just a chore to handle. 
The side mission where you get the sound bytes. I didn't like it that much 
Some of the stories are left hanging so hopefully it will be resolved in the second game 

Status: 100% the game 

Fun Factor: One of the best games for me. It is even better than the original Spider-Man. A must play 

No comments:

Post a Comment