First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Ultraman Club - Kaijuu Dai Kessen

The only Japanese import game



Game no: 182
Genre: Action
Platform: NES

What's is it about:
I've played this game multiple times when I was a kid. Who doesn't want to play as Ultraman. This game is about all the classic Ultraman characters, like Ace, Taro, Seven, Leo went to save the earth. All that's left is the youngest ultraman who doesn't have that much powers. When the rest of the ultra family was captured. It's up to him to save the day

Gameplay consist of:
- Kicking and punching
- Power switching
- Boss fighting
- Flying

What I liked: 
- The stages are well varied
- You fight all the bosses from past Ultraman show
- 4 different type of powers. 
- The Ending... Its awesome.

What I didn't Liked:
- The platforming is a bit precise. 
- Ultraman is a bit heavy 

Status: Played 1 stage and youtube the rest

Score: Need to be played at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment