First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Day 340: Great Monday

This Monday came to the office and the best part there were no sales meeting. So read some emails and found out that I need to prepare something for that evening's meeting. So I quickly prepared the comparison and TJ just read the email. He said to me we need to prepare the comparison. After that I did something cool. I slammed a piece of paper on his desk detailing the stuff he needs. He laughed... After that he said we need a proposal ready before this evening... I slammed another thing at his desk when he was talking. The proposal is done. He that "that how you add value to the company"... That's a great thing to hear in the morning. Too bad that nobody else seems to think that...


Level up: + 1
Current Level : 84

No comments:

Post a Comment