First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Day 331: Half day to coz it's a birthday

Yesterday 31st October is the birthday of my beautiful sweetheart. My 5 year old daughter. She wants to go celebrate to the whole family asked me to take a half day off. I really am not keen to use up my holiday time but it's for family so its a good thing. Took her to MidValley and let the kids play in the playground. Then took her to dinner. It was an awesome day. I hope we can celebrate their birthday until their like in their 30s.

In work related news, my boss is back (he was supposed to be on leave) So he gave me a gift from Australia. That was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment