First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Day 342: Trade show day

Yesterday I had a trade show to attend to since one of the products is the product that I am in charge in. So I had to wear our corporate shirt and go and sell some stuff

Stuff that happen that day

1) The parking was a circle up to 8 floor. Going left until 8 floor is very dizzying

2) In the morning is me with TJ. And it turns out that most people are interested in getting the free stuff rather than getting to know about the product.

3) I didn't had lunch at the event. Me and TJ went to the mall which was located in the hotel. It was a hotel with a mall which most hotels are now.

4) I hang out with DY the marketing intern from aborad. She was a fun girl to talk too. I pity her since doing this trade shows does take a toll on you

5) In the evening TJ went home and we were joined by ZR and LS. They were fun as well.

6) By 530 we packed up and went home. I was so beat up cause of all the standing and talking

7) Most people that came to the trade show are trying to sell us stuff rather we are selling them stuff.

Was it fun... quite. Will I go again... No.

No comments:

Post a Comment