First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Darkwing Duck

Its that time again.. To dust my Sheild and play a some retro games. We begin by playing an old classic...



Game no: 179
Genre: Platformer
Platform: NES

What's is it about:
Based on the cartoon Darkwing Duck (you either too young to remember it or too old to forgotten about it) 

Gameplay consist of:
- Shooting
- Jumping 
- Avoiding 

What I liked: 
- No structure in gameplay. You can pick and stages you want. It's 3 + 3 + 1
- The weapons are cool
- His cape can repel projectiles.

What I didn't Liked:
- The reason why NES games only last 1 hour is because... ITS FREAKING HARD. The way they do it is by pushing a lot of enemies on screen and you need precision timing to avoid it. 
- The gameplay lack variety.

Status:Played 5 stages and youtube the last 2

Score: You'll be bored after 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment