First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Day 336: Lucky day today

Today on Tuesday I have a lot of things going on. First I had to prepare for the presentation that is going to happen in the evening. At 11 we have a briefing on why did we change our corporate imsge. There are a lot of buzzwords in it. After that there was a deepavali luncheon. The luncheon was awesome. Free and great food. At 1 I made my way to the client side to give the presentation. Good thing I ask my boss to double check my work. There were some parts it in that I was not supposed to revealed. That means I have time to take it out. I did notice there was an error during presentation. But it was a good thing that no one else noticed it. Overall it was a good day.

Oh yeah.. The office that I went to is a like a collectors paradise. Every action figure is there. Iron man was up the wazoo





No comments:

Post a Comment