First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, November 4, 2016

Day 334: So there is such thing as a free lunch

So today I have tonnes of work that I need to complete. Report after report that I need to submit. The problem is all of the reports are due by next week. So for lunch the friends decided to go to myburgerlab. Well since I had nothing important due (haha) I said why not. We left at 12 and timed everything perfectly. Arrived there and ordered our food. 35 minutes later we were still waiting for our food. I came to the counter and say what happen to our order. Why it took so long. It turns out they have missed our order so what did they do... They refunded our money. So we got a free lunch and our money back. My friends were happy and I was happy as well. Great day

Came back home and got a text for my good work on the report. Well that made my day. One more day before the long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment