First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, December 2, 2016

Day 350: Random stuff that happen in the office

Thursday in and we are up for a very heavy rainy season. It didn't stop raining the whole day. So here are some random stuff that happen in the office

1) My colleague ZN ask me for help. She rarely ask me for help for her work. But yesterday I could see her overwhelmed. So I gladly help her. No questions ask
2) No one went for lunch outside of the office today. We all just went to a food truck and bought a 3 dollar burger. Which was way too small for the price. After that most of them were still hungry.
3)  Our downstairs pantry window was broken by a small and long object. Good thing the glass was tempered. The glass didn't shatter but the whole are was a crime scene , complete with tape...
4) Another meeting yesterday... nothing much happen

Level: +1
Current Level: 85

No comments:

Post a Comment