First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Day 348: An unexpected turn of events

Yesterday I was all set to go for the meeting with our client at 230. When I received a called at 11:00 am from my wife saying that her mother was slipped and had a skull fracture and is in the hospital. My team was... "go go" you can drop this. I told them that I have a meeting at 230. So what did was rushed to my house to pick up my wife and kids. Rush to my mom in laws place and rush to the meeting. The meeting was until 4. After that I could rest for a while and have something to eat. I was so tired yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment