First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Day 343: Well that's discouraging

Yesterday nothing out of the ordinary until 4:00pm where my boss call me for my yearly KPI review. Basically everything I've put in there, he was ok with. But then he gave me the talk... He says that I am not doing much work as the rest of my teammates. Which I find odd since last year he assigned this to me and needs me to do 100% of it. He said that I need to be more proactive and do more work like the rest of my team. So next year I have to ask CK for his work since he looks overwork. Well sometimes he does. I think that's the problem. They never see you do work but when you are not doing work they will notice How do I feel? A bit discourage... I think it's time to reevaluate my career move.

No comments:

Post a Comment