First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II

The best nes game to be played for two



Game no: 181
Genre: Action
Platform: NES

What's is it about:
TMNT baseed on the arcade game. The only difference is you can't play with 4 players. The NES limitation allows for only 2 players. 

Gameplay consist of:
- Fighting
- Walking to the right 

What I liked: 
- The fighting is fun
- Variety of enemies
- Boss Fights 

What I didn't Liked:
- The constant repetition. Once you played one stage is basically the same thing over and over again. 

Status: Played 2 stages and youtube the rest. There is 1500 enemies on screen until the end. 

Score: Its fun for co-op but bored if you play alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment