First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, November 25, 2016

Day 345: I suck

The third day and I still feel down. They are saying management is watching me and I should be doing work. You know something. I really don't care. I do my work and I have no complaints. I think they complain because they see me too relaxed. But really... This job is not the end of me. It takes close to 345 days to realized that is not the end of the world if I lose my job. The funny thing is that H1 says that they won't fire me. I probably won't get my bonus. I think if that happens I know how my company thinks of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment