First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Day 349: Now that's encouraging

Well come to the office today and told my HR lady on what had happen. So after that we have a discussion of my future. Long story short. If she doesn't see any changes on my TEAM not ME. I think I need to be reassigned a different position. That sucks. Since I love my team. So today I had a babysitter from a different organisation who comes and visiting me. He main purpose was just to hang out and see if we need help in doing anything. I didn't quite like it... So I ditch him later and he went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment