First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, November 4, 2016

Jack Reacher Never Go Back



This movie is just designed for any Tom Cruise fan. The movie is a long drama about a cover-up  in the military.  It's a good watch but the only gripe I have in the movie is the introduction of the kid in the middle. The kid in the movie is a plot point that serve as a way to extend the movie by another 30 mins. Seriously if the kid was not there, the movie will still make sense. It would end 30 min faster and Jack Reacher doesn't have to run around chasing her. I think the kid was there as stakes. If there were no stakes the movie would just seems to be less humanize. Overall is a good popcorn movie which starts off slow but finishes off even slower?

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ.5

No comments:

Post a Comment