First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Day 347: My officemate is gone

The only noteworthy thing that happened on Monday is the person that I use to hang out with next to me has left the company to join the parent company. I am going to miss her. We both always joke around about stuff. Well the back row is getting more and more lonelier by the day. Yesterday I had lunch alone since I was going to the post office. I really don't mind having lunch all by myself. It is quite refreshing. My wife and I were saying find something in you job that makes you happy. I come to think of it, everything in this job makes me happy. Love the people, the place, the work. The only biggest thing that is dragging me down is all the bureaucratic nonsense saying that I am not doing my job well enough. Oh well.. There can't be all pros...

No comments:

Post a Comment