First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Day 344: My laptop is busted... again

After yesterday discouraging posts. I decided to brush it off and just do as much work as I can. Whatever happens, I am ok with it. Today is an ok busy day. The meeting went without a hitch. Even my workflow also was surprisingly good. Today news comes to me of my busted LCD laptop screen. Apparently liquid broke out so now there is a black spot at the edge of the screen. It is driving me nuts but the tech guy says that as long you can still work in it. I won't replace it yet. I hold the most records for broken laptops... Which is awesome.. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment