First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Day 346: Pay day Happy day

After talking it out with the missus and finding that I need to be less spoil and more proactive. I decided to just do my work properly and try not to complain that much. So today Friday is a happy day. No. 1) My whole team is on leave or probably out and about. So I am all alone to do what I want. No 2) I finally send my headphone to claim for warranty and I also got my new headphone after that I claim warranty from. No 3) Is pay day.. So money time. No 4) Got to spend the whole day with H2 and ate some pizza and ice cream which is awesome... No 5) ITS FRIDAY... 2 days off and I'm back on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment