First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Day 333: We got new stuff

3 more days until our corporate re branding happens. This means all the old stationary, logos and colors has to be changed. So yesterday we got a goodie bag with all the new items. Stuff that I got were 2 collared t-shirts (one black and one white). A corporate shirt with my named written on the sheet (not sure if I want to wear that in public) and a black jacket. There is also an lanyard (which is white where the previous one is black) given. We were told not to wear them until next week. So its good for them to head to the wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment