First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Severed

The finger is mightier that the joystick.



Game no: 178
Genre: Adventure
Platform: PS Vita

What's is it about:
A girl who lost his family and severed his hand travel to underworld to located them.

Gameplay consist of:
- Hand swiping. The hand is the sword. Short swipes for small damage. Long swipes for high damage. Charged swipes for powerful damage.
- Exploring 
- Puzzle solving
- Metroidvania. 

What I liked: 
- The story is interesting 
- There are 7 different variants of enemies each different ways to kill them
- The upgrade system and crafting 

What I didn't Liked:
- The enemies spawns to fast. Gets harder in the end
- The cloud boots doesn't seem to work. Or the timer in those boot makes it hard to fight 
- The bosses are hard as nails

Status: Finish the story till the end credits.

Score: Worth to be played at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment