First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Rollergames

This game bring back memories. I am going on the record and saying that all NES games are hard as nails



Game no: 180
Genre: Action
Platform: NES

What's is it about:
Roller derby groups race around the tri-state area to beat the evil bad guy. You get to choose from a Fat guy, A fast girl and an all rounder girl. 

Gameplay consist of:
- Rollerblading
- Fighting
- Avoiding obstacles
- Having precision style reflexes 

What I liked: 
- The stages are cool enough
- Fighting is great
- Each skater has their own signature move and feel to it

What I didn't Liked:
- This game is super hard. And I not talking there is a lot of enemies hard. The enemy count is quite acceptable but controlling a skater with a 4 directional pad is difficult. 

Status: Played 10 minutes and youtube the rest. The game is about 30 mins long

Score: You'll end up rage quitting unless you have precision reflexes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment