First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Rocky III

So far the best in the series 




















What is it about?
Rocky has become famous and a lot of people wants his title

The Good
The opening song pumps you up for whats to come
Story is fast paced and there are no long draggy scene
A scene with Hulk Hogan. That was just weird 
The training scene is better than the previous movie 

The Bad
Well this story is really simple enough to understand. So I don't think there is nothing too bad

The Ugly
Nothing much 

After Credits: No but interesting enough it doesn't end after the final fight. There is a short 2 min scene on what happens next

Verdict: The best Rocky movie so far. Worth a watch

No comments:

Post a Comment