First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Duck Souls +

No that's not a typo

Game no: 377
Genre: Platformer
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2018


















What is it about?
Basically you play as a duck who needs to collect 100 eggs

What I liked?
It's a very precise platformer where each wrong step can spell death
Game changes with every 10 stages. Each with a different mechanic you need to master
Boosting

What I didn't liked?
Some stages are so frustratingly hard 

Status: Finish all 100 stages 

Verdict: It a fun game if you don't have anything to play

No comments:

Post a Comment