First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Jaws

So I am doing a thing where I watch old movies that I've never watch and would want to try to watch before. Let's start with Jaws

 Jaws (1975) - IMDb

What is it about?
The town of Amityville is been terrorize by a Shark

The Good
The shark looks terrifying for 1975
I love the score
The movie is simple enough

The Bad
Oh my god the story is so boring. I mean does old movies need to be this long?
I understand that special effects is expensive but you only get the see the shark at the last minute. That sucks 

The Ugly
Nothing much 

After Credits: No

Verdict: Watch the clips on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment