First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Rocky

A tale how an underdog got his chance. 

undefined

What is about?
A story about a boxer who got his one in a million shot

What I liked?
I can see why this movie won a academy award. It really a story about heart.

What I didn't liked?
This story is too long and some of the plot doesn't even make a difference to move the plot point forward
Oh my god, Sylvester Stallone really needs a speech doctor. He slurs his speeches and I really can't understand what is he saying
The final fight isn't that great but it's in 1975 so we can't fault that

After Credits: No

Verdict: Can skip. This movie doesn't hold up in my opinion 

No comments:

Post a Comment