First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Gravity Duck

 The smallest game on my switch 

Game no: 375
Genre: Platfomer  
Platform: Nintendo Switch 
Release Date: 2019

Gravity.Duck - Universal - HD Gameplay Trailer - YouTube

Gravity Duck Review | Bonus Stage - Over 5150 Video Game Reviews

What is it about?
Is about a duck who has the power to control gravity (like the title says) 

What I liked?
Gameplay is easy enough to understand. Go from point A to point B 
Needs to be precise because you'll die a lot
It's fun

What I didn't like?
Well the music is on an endless loop
The game is really short (which is a good thing I guess)
The ending scene is only 3 seconds 

Status: Finish the game until the end 

Fun Factor: Unless you have nothing else to play. I suggest you play this 

No comments:

Post a Comment