First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Rocky II

The underdog story continues 













What is it about?
Follows the events of the first movie.

The Good
Shows what the progression of a nobody to becoming a somebody and back to be a nobody again
He talks much better now than the first movie 
The boxing fight is really good
I like the training sequence 

The Bad
It's 50 mins of nothing that relates to boxing. It's really slow

The Ugly
Nothing much 

After Credits: No

Verdict: If you like the first movie, you will enjoy the second even though it's  a bit slow

No comments:

Post a Comment