First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, September 7, 2020

Monty Python and The Holy Grail

 What the heck did I just watched?

undefined

What is it about?
Is a about the knights of the round table and the quest in finding the Holy Grail

The Good 
The comedy is spot on funny
The way the shot this is like they shot it all in one take 
Effects are downright funny 

The Bad
It a movie with very limited budget since the animation looks worse than stop motion 
Some of the jokes didn't land that much 
No idea what is this about?

The Ugly
The ending... why...

After credits: No

Verdict: Watch it once. It really amazing 

Note: Special thanks to my friend from Florida, T for recommending this to me 

No comments:

Post a Comment